Opportunity to learn about home care! Unpaid Internship-Course Credit available.
Internship Opportunities with BAYADA Home Health Care
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a part time, unpaid intern for 4 of our NJ office locations, NJ. As an Intern for BAYADA, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our Client Service Managers, Clinical Managers, and Directors to gain valuable insight and experience in the home health care industry.
As one of the leading providers of nursing and personal care services in the country, BAYADA Home Health Care specializes in providing skilled, rehabilitative, therapeutic and personal-care home health services to people of all ages. With more than 300 locations nationwide, BAYADA has a special purpose – to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability, our core values.
Internship roles provide exposure to the following areas:
- Ensuring compliance with employee and client charts
- Interacting with physician offices and referral sources
- Participating in team meetings
- Performing general administrative duties including answering phones, filing, payroll processing and ordering office supplies
- Assisting with recruiting, employee on-boarding and scheduling
- Working on special projects as needed
- Gaining general knowledge of healthcare management
- Must be eligible to receive college credits for internship
- Ability to take ownership, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Creative and flexible with the ability to take initiative
- Willing to work in an “all hands on deck” environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact well with employees at all levels
- Ability to work at least 3 days per week (Flexible scheduling)
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills
- Interest in the healthcare industry
- Bilingual Spanish required for select office locations