Under close supervision, performs routine professional accounting and pre-audit work.
- Trains and assists in the preparation and analysis of complex accounting reports and financial statements related to accounts.
- Verifies and reconciles general ledger accounts. Prepares journal entries to record retirement and investment activity. Resolves bookkeeping errors.
- Reviews and verifies manager invoices for payment and prepares necessary correspondence.
- Assists with closing procedures and other year end operations. Assists with the pre-auditing of accounts, ledgers, journals, and other accounting records. Assists in preparing detailed statistical reports and analysis.
- Assists in special accounting, financial, and procedural studies.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in accounting
Graduation from an accredited college or university with an A.A. degree in accounting plus at least two years’ experience in accounting, auditing or bookkeeping
Possession of an accounting certificate from an accredited college or university, plus at least three years’ experience in accounting, auditing, or bookkeeping.