Interns are assigned to support a Marketing team within the Marketing department.
Areas of Placement
The goal of a Marketing intern is to gain an understanding of day-to-day Marketing operations within a Fortune 300 organization. The Marketing intern will gain exposure to marketing strategies, branding, creative, and marketing research. Through interning with our Marketing teams, interns will obtain an understanding of business drivers and industry trends.
· Partner with content marketing team to develop and distribute compelling multichannel content to engage with customer and prospects
· Support the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
· Review, analyze, and report on various digital marketing activites, metrics, and trends
· Assist with website and intranet maintenance and email marketing campaigns
· Collaborate with marketing team and brand agency on media planning and execution
· Create and design print and digital materials
· Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
· Collaborate with the design, brand manager, and Art Directors to develop design concepts.
What to Expect
· Multi-day intern orientation to introduce you to AutoZone, the summer internship program, your supported team, and your fellow interns
· Professional development workshops designed to increase your knowledge of AutoZone and the retail industry, as well as develop your business acumen and office professionalism
· Extensive exposure to our senior leadership which includes a fireside discussion with our CEO and SVP of HR
· Opportunities to ‘Live the Pledge” and experience summer fun outside the office through various events
· Working a 40-hour work week, Monday – Friday
· A competitive spirit with a passion for results
· An interest and confidence in working with data and numbers; strong mathematical/quantitative skills highly preferred
· Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to independently make data-driven recommendations
· A curiosity and desire to learn about consumer and retail trends, including customer demographics, purchasing influencers and emerging technology
· Dynamic written and verbal communication style to read and draft reports, as well as communicate cross functionally and vertically throughout the organization
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
· Must be an active student in Fall 2021
AutoZone does not provide sponsorship for our intern roles.
Start Date: May 24, 2021
End Date: Aug 6, 2021