Associated Clinical Laboratories is a reference laboratory formed in 1986 that offers our clients and their patients clinical insights through information derived from lab testing. We are headquartered in Erie, PA and serve Northwest Pennsylvania, Chautauqua County, New York and Ashtabula County, Ohio.
For over 30 years ACL has played an important role in the day to day care of patients and with the COVID pandemic our business has new and immediate needs in our Microbiology/ Molecular department for qualified Scientists to join our team full-time as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist Trainee. The skills and qualification of candidates include:
· B.S. or B.A. with :
o 24 semester hours of science courses that include six semester hours of chemistry, six semester hours of biology, and 12 semester hours of chemistry, biology or medical laboratory technology in any combination
· Strong analytical and documentation skills
· Broad knowledge of basic chemistry techniques
· In-depth understanding of operating practices and policies
· Comfortable using medical technologies and lab equipment
· Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
· Willingness to work independently as well as part of a team
· Willingness to work weekends, evenings and irregular hours as needed.
Successful candidates who join our team in these rolls will enjoy a starting rate of $18.00/ hour plus an added shift differential when working off shift(s). Moreover, after completing their ~13-18 month training program they typically are in a position to earn ~$23 / hour.