Depending on rotating duties, this team member, while using a forklift, is responsible for supporting the packaging lines, rotating stock, unloading & checking in raw materials and/or picking, packing and shipping fulfillment orders.
Shift Schedules: 6am – 2pm, Monday – Friday OR 9am-5pm Tuesday – Saturday
- Safely operate a propane powered forklift for 8 hours daily.
- Work in a high pace, multi-tasking environment.
- Responsible for entering accurate production numbers.
- Daily coordination with other shifts and departments.
- Conducting spot checks as requested by the Supply Chain Department.
- Supply the packaging lines with the materials needed to keep production on pace.
- Accurately pick, ship, and load trucks with orders for worldwide enjoyment.
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Forklift experience is a must
- Detail oriented and ability to multi task
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including varied shifts determined by management and dictated by business/facility.
- Candidate should be able and willing to lift at least 31.5 lbs. from ground level to a shelf 50 inches from the floor. The candidate should also be able to move 165 lbs. of kegged beer from one location to another by sliding it on the floor.
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment background and driver’s license check
- Adherence to safety policies and procedures of the worksite
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
Alcohol Responsibility – The candidate must fully understand that they are a representative of not only the company, but of the alcohol beverage industry. They are to conduct themselves within the limits of the law and with concern to the education of responsible consumption at all times. This includes working hours, trade shows, festivals and while entertaining in the name of the company or its affiliates. Any poor reflection or legal matters that may arise due to poor judgment may be dealt with by means of disciplinary action up to and including termination.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties.
Artisanal Brewing Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer