The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the brand teams in implementing key marketing programming and brand deliverables via social content and brand marketing support.
- Assisting in the creation of monthly brand social calendars across platforms to bring brand persona to life and support marketing calendar.
- Execution and scheduling of monthly content, including plans to capture message/targeting testing.
- Data collection and monthly reporting for campaigns and social efforts.
- Assistance in creating sales materials and program support tools
- Program and media execution support such as sampling distribution, consumer surprise and delight fulfillment and other needs.
- Consumer engagement and monitoring across social pages.
- Additional support to analyze effectiveness of consumer programs utilizing internal and external data and partnering with ABM to make recommendations to modify elements or changes in strategic direction.
- Perform other business-related duties as assigned.
People Agility – Uses a high interpersonal effectiveness and effective written and verbal communication, along with a consistent and positive energy, to gain trust and support across the team.
Agile Learning – A curious learner who quickly assesses complex problems, seeing the big picture and adapting past experiences to new situations, to create opportunities and overcome challenges.
Motivation & Tenacity – Self-starter who knows how to prioritize multiple projects to get things done at a high level.
Results Orientation – Displays drive and initiative and focused on delivering the desired outcomes, but getting there through teamwork, collaboration, and aligning to ABV values.
Collaborate – Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives. Represents own interests while being fair to others and other areas. Partners with other to get work done. Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments. Gains trust and support of others.
- Bachelor’s degree or some College preferred
- Approximately 1 year of related/relevant experience required
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
- Highly proficient as a social media user
- Design, photography, and/or copywriting experience is preferred
- Beer/Adult Beverage experience is not a requirement
This Job Description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties.
Artisanal Brewing Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer