Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator supports the day-to-day operations for a specific division within the ABV family of brands, including but not limited to manufacturing, operations, retail/hospitality, and sales. The Coordinator’s responsibilities focus providing partnership on all several employee relations subjects. Under the direction of the HR Director, the Coordinator serves to support policies and procedures, interviewing, onboarding, and retention for their designated division. They work closely with local leadership and the HR Team to support and engage employees to strive for a World Class employment experience.
Reports to: Human Resources Manager.
- Support the company values (pillars) through partnership and communication
- In collaboration with the leadership team, drive employee culture throughout the organization through a well-designed engagement calendar of events.
- Analyze results and impact of engagement events.
- Support leadership with interviewing and recruitment of designated division staff
- Manage a successful onboarding process, providing a world-class introduction to the company and ensuring all partnerships are in place.
- Under direction of the HR Director, drive timely communication throughout the year for company announcements, annual notifications, annual enrollments, review periods, etc.
- Support the business as they deliver timely and honest performance reviews
- Review department metrics and develop action plans in partnership with the Director of HR to meet objectives
- Manage unemployment claims.
- Ensure compliance and reporting with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Mange the upkeep of on-site employment labor posters.
- Partner the HR Director on training and development initiatives for employees
- Manage information of a sensitive nature and maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Provide World-Class HR support to the designated employee groups.
- Provide timekeeping support to management and payroll.
- Liaison benefits and wellness campaigns to the employee population.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Human Resources Capacity – Maintains relevant knowledge of HR practices, strategy, and technology. Delivers best practices and customized solutions for organizational challenges.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Ensures Accountability – Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same. Acts with a clear sense of ownership. Takes personal responsibilities and processes for monitoring work and measuring results. Designs feedback loops into work.
- Drives Vision and Purpose – Talks about future possibilities in a positive way. Creates milestones and symbols to rally support behind the vision. Articulates the vision in a way everyone can relate to. Creates organization-wide energy and optimism for the future. Shows personal commitment to the vision.
- Collaborate – Worked cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives. Represents own interests while being fair to others and other areas. Partners with other to get work done. Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments. Gains trust and support of others.
- Instills Trust – Follows through on commitments. Is seen as direct and truthful. Keeps confidences. Practices what he/she preaches. Shows consistency between works and actions
- Communicates Effectively – Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and message. Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization. Encourage the open expression of diverse ideas and opinion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources, related field, or the equivalent years of experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Intermediate Microsoft Suite skills
- Experience sourcing candidates as well as interviewing preferred
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is an hourly full-time position. Days of work are typically Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is expected to be about 10% of the time.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties.
Artisanal Brewing Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bachelors or better in Human Resource Administration or related field.
Bachelors or better in Psychology or related field.