If you’re a craft beer enthusiast who is reliable, responsible, and have a desire to love where you work then we want to hear from you! Candidates must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays. The ideal candidate for this position is a rockstar multitasker with strong work ethic committed to building and representing the ABV brand. Must have solid communication and interpersonal skills! Duties include performing daily production functions in the brewhouse, cellar, and packaging required to meet daily production goals.
Reports to: Head Brewer
- Maintain proficiency in the following production areas: brewhouse, cellar, and packaging.
- Work week is based on a 40-hour schedule. Depending on production needs, incidental overtime may be required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including all three shifts.
- Load raw materials and process aids in the product at various production stages.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and safe work area.
- Set up hoses, fittings, and clamps as required for production and cleaning operations.
- Perform production operations, CIP’s, and sanitation practices with strict adherence to SOP’s set forth in training.
- Perform basic maintenance task on pumps, valves, tanks, and process equipment.
- Represent the brands both within and outside the brewery. This means:
- Engaging with guests in the pub in a friendly, approachable manner, educating and sharing the brand’s message
- Representing the brand and engaging the public at beer festivals, beer dinners, tours, wholesaler events and other opportunities.
- Embrace a process of and opportunities for continual improvement.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1-3 years of beverage industry experience. Supervisory experience a plus.
- Candidate must have good computer skills and be proficient in Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to smoothly handle multiple demands and rapid change
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Skilled in thinking critically and problem solving
- Willingness to fill in other job duties as necessary
Candidate should be able to lift at least 30 lbs. from ground level and should also be able to move 165 lbs. of kegged beer from one location to another. Physically capable of standing for long periods of time and able to kneel, stoop, crouch, or crawl.
This Job Description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties.
Artisanal Brewing Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer