The Associate Brand Manager (ABM) is responsible for the implementation and execution of marketing plans for assigned product lines as well as leading cross functional teams in the creation and commercialization of new products/brands. The ABM is deeply involved in analysis related to business performance, marketing trends and any other Brand analysis. The ABM is responsible for providing business leadership through a demonstrated thorough understanding of the consumer, trade channels, customers and product lines.
- Make recommendations for a tactical marketing and media plans that supports the marketing calendar to maximize revenue over the course of the year.
- Monitor and analyze product performance and develops and implements action plans as well as maintaining key business performance and price tracking tools.
- Track and maintain brand marketing budgets, including leading the budget forecasting process.
- Leverage strong understanding of product lines – sales, trends, profitability to assist in the development of annual marketing and product portfolio strategy, which guides the role of various brewery brands, innovations and SKU rationalization efforts.
- Lead cross functional teams to develop and execute commercialization plan for new product launches.
- Develop a unique and engaging social voice and strategy for ABV brands and connect with consumers on social in unique and compelling ways that create a social feed that is advantaged vs. the competition
- Partner with Digital Media & Creative team to develop communication programs (social, digital advertising, web content, and CRM programs) that are consistent with the Brand’s voice and executed within an effective media and social plan that builds awareness, engagement and perception of ABV brands
- Accountable for execution of approved consumer promotion programs. Work cross functionally, within the marketing team, for effective project management and creative development.
- Assists Brand Manager/VP in development of on and off premise promotional programs to support selling efforts and drive revenue.
- Perform other business-related duties as assigned.
People Agility – Uses a high interpersonal effectiveness and effective written and verbal communication, along with a consistent and positive energy, to gain trust and support across the team.
Critical Thinker – Ability to leverage various data sets, making connections that create insightful strategies and actions, leading to impact in the marketplace.
Agile Learning – A curious learner who quickly assesses complex problems, seeing the big picture and adapting past experiences to new situations, to create opportunities and overcome challenges.
Motivation & Tenacity – Self-starter who knows how to prioritize multiple projects to get things done at a high level.
Results Orientation – Displays drive and initiative and focused on delivering the desired outcomes, but getting there through teamwork, collaboration, and aligning to ABV values.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 2 plus years of experience in brand or retail/hospitality marketing
- Experience with marketing communications in both digital and traditional marketing
- Some travel required.
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
- Beer/Adult Beverage experience is not a requirement
This Job Description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties.
Artisanal Brewing Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer