For over 120 years, our mission has been dedicated to helping children and families overcome the overwhelming impact of severe emotional and behavior issues and trauma through services and programs that create opportunities for children to learn, grow and heal.
We are seeking full time, Residential Therapists located in Lake Villa, IL to perform Agency approved individual, group, and family therapy to Outpatient Services, Day Treatment, and/or Residential clients.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, continuous training, and an education assistance program within an environment that promotes professional growth and learning.
- Maintains an expected level of direct service hours.
- Performs diagnostic assessments of clients.
- Provides differential diagnoses of clients, based on DSM criteria.
- Performs individual therapy, group therapy, clinical consultation, and family therapy, ensuring clinical requirements of individual treatment plans are being met.
- Participates as part of a Clinical Consultation team with representatives from the treatment team.
- Prepares and maintains current and accurate case notes, staffing and therapy reports. Keeps all aspects of clinical files in compliance with Medicaid requirements as applicable.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, case staffings, clinical staffings, discharge planning meetings, treatment plan updates, and other meetings as needed for client care.
- Attends all required individual and group supervisions, seminars and trainings.
- Implements the agency REStArT model and provides consultation and guidance regarding the use of the model.
- Provides general consultation and support to other Agency professional staff.
- Maintains knowledge of current field trends. Attends appropriate training programs.
- Develops working relationships with external and internal referral sources, community support groups, and volunteers; and provides consultation and education to community groups and organizations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related human services field
- One or more years clinical experience with an emphasis in treatment of children, adolescents and families.
- Experience in Outpatient Services, Residential, and/or Day Treatment.
Location: Lake Villa, IL
Job Type: Full time
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
All employment is contingent on an educational, motor vehicle, and criminal background check.
Connect with us on Facebook ( The Allendale Association), Twitter (@Allendale1),
and LinkedIn ( Allendale Association)
Search related terms: Therapy, Counseling, Social Services, Social Work, Human Services, Children, Family, Mental Health, Behavioral Health, Residential Treatment, Crisis Intervention, Foster Care, Clinical Psychology, Non-profit,Therapist, Outpatient Therapy, Therapeutic Day Treatment, Residential Therapy, Family Therapy, Group Therapy, Clinical Consultation, Individual Therapy
Job Type: Full-time
To keep our employees as safe as possible we’ve provided plastic barriers, masks, gloves, and hand sanitize.