HR Recruiting Associate
· Contract to Hire
· Monday–Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
· $15.87/hour, $10,500 annual bonus potential, & Benefits
Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization with 250+ offices nationwide, and work with 95% of Fortune 500 companies.
Working at Aerotek and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Aerotek, you can expect a dynamic and goal-oriented work environment where you are recognized and rewarded for your efforts. We only promote from within and continually develop our employees to ensure continued career growth.
The HR Recruiting Associate works in coordination with the Senior Internal Recruiter to support various steps associated with the recruitment and hiring of Aerotek employees. The HR Recruiting Associate must have strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and drive for results as they identify top talent for their designated markets.
· Job posting platform management: iCIMS, LinkedIn, Handshake Premium
· Volume market sourcing: Reviewing applications and internal referrals
· Pre-Screening applicants and updating database with proper notes/documentation
· Scheduling behavioral interviews for the Senior Internal Recruiter
· Ensuring EEO/OFFCP compliance, updating candidate dispositions
· Conducting candidate outreach initiatives: Recruiting campaigns, email blasts, etc.
· Generating offer letters, background checks and ensuring new hires are ready for their first day
· BA/BS degree
· Recruiting and/or sourcing experience preferred
· Excellent customer service, organizational, and time management skills
· Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships (virtually)
· Proven ability to perform in a goal-oriented environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to handle multiple projects and work with minimal supervision
· Ability to represent Aerotek in a positive manner both internally and externally