Chat with ACPS recruiters about the current vacancies.
Administration Job Openings:
- Executive Director of Human Resources
- Executive Director of Facilities and Operations
Licensed Job Openings:
- Special Education Teacher for Learners with Emotional Disabilities (Cora Kelly Elementary School)
- ELL Teacher (Francis C. Hammond Middle School)
- ELL Language Arts Teacher (Francis C. Hammond Middle School)
- Special Education Teacher Learners with Intellectual Disabilities (Mount Vernon Elementary School)
- Special Education Teacher for Learners with Autism Spectrum Disorders (James K. Polk Elementary School)
- Special Education Teacher (Jefferson Houston K-8 School)
- Special Education Teacher (Jefferson Houston K-8 School – Jan 7, 2021 hire)
- ELL Teacher (Patrick Henry K-8 School)
- T.C. Williams High School –
- Special Education Teacher (Math) – (T.C. Williams High School)
- Special Education Teacher (Math) – (Minnie Howard Campus)
- Special Education Teacher – Preschool Autism (William Ramsay Elementary)
- Special Education Teacher – Autism (William Ramsay Elementary)
Support Job Openings:
- Bus Driver
- Instructional Assistant II Special Education
- Instructional Assistant I Student Attendant (Multiple openings)
- Executive Chef
- Field Nutrition Operations Supervisor
- School Nutrition Manager II
Visit ACPS website for more details: https://www.acps.k12.va.us/VI
Note: When completing your online application, please site the Alexandria Workforce Development Center as the source of how you found out about this opportunity.
ACPS is about equity, empowerment and inspiring students to thrive.
ACPS places racial equity at the center of everything that we do as a school division. This challenges us to ensure our students are engaged in classroom instruction and have access to the educational resources needed to enhance their learning experiences. We will ensure that our schools are a safe, friendly and welcoming environment for all. We set clear division-wide priorities and programs to address opportunity and achievement gaps as well as makes sure that all students graduate ready for college, careers and life. Our vision is big and bold, and the potential is enormous.
Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) serves more than 15,000 students who hail from more than 120 countries and speak 121 languages. ACPS has 18 schools, including two middle schools, two K-8 schools, one pre-K school and the internationally recognized T.C. Williams High School. ACPS is committed to ensuring that each and every student succeeds.
Ensure success by inspiring students and addressing barriers to learning. See the ACPS 2025 Strategic Plan for our divisionwide goals.
Learn more about ACPS using the links below:
Prepare for this virtual hiring event by checking out the following video links:
The 30 Second Elevator Pitch Videos:
How to Ace a Virtual Job Fair Video: