You’ll be encouraged and inspired by what we have to offer at PNC. That includes an award-winning culture where you’ll be empowered to make a positive impact every day. When you work here, you’ll know that your contributions matter and that you potential is what you make of it.
Learn more when you attend our Leadership & Education for Advancing Diversity (L.E.A.D.) Summit, where activities will include:
- Networking reception with PNC team
- Executive Welcome
- Diversity Leadership Panel
- Real-world case study/workship
- Meetings and resume review with mentors
To be considered for this event, you will need to submit your resume and a short essay (up to 350 words) responding to the following:
- Diversity and Inclusion are critical to PNC and are integrated into every facet of our business.
- How do you feel diversity contributes to the success of a company/organization?
- What do you hope to get out of attending this event at PNC?
Applications Due by Friday, February 9, 2020
- Currently a freshmen, sophomore, or junior
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Business or Technology Major
- Interest in the Financial Services Industry
There will be a reception held the evening beforehand on Thursday, March 12 from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM.