Save the date for our annual Fall Career and Internship Fair! Employer registration is now open – please review information below.
This year, the Fair will include:
- General Fair: Up to 50 employers and organizations providing full-time career and/or professional internship opportunities only (no part-time, independent contractor or summer jobs)
- Nurse Recruitment Lunch: We are bringing back this popular event! Nursing students will be invited to attend a private luncheon with recruiters from regional hospital systems.
- Backstage Pass: Students who are attending the Fair for the first time will be invited to participate in our special “Backstage Pass” program and tour the event space before the Fair opens. We will be inviting employers to join our professional staff and provide tours and guidance to students on how to “work” a career fair and make the most of the event.
Our team is also planning another “Suit Up” event in partnership with JC Penney, so students will be able to purchase a suit or professional clothing for the Fair!
Are you interested in attending the Fall 2019 Internship and Career Fair? Please review the following guidelines and information before registering:
- We welcome employers offering full-time, professional career opportunities to new college graduates (our seniors and graduate students graduate in both December and May), or who may looking to promote their organizational opportunities and build talent pipelines.
- We also welcome employers offering high-quality, educationally-driven, supervised internships.
- The cost to attend the Fair is $25 per organization, and up to three representatives may attend. Your registration fee includes bottled water and snacks during the event, your company logo in our event guide, a six-foot table with tablecloth, and wi-fi access for the duration of the event.
- Government agencies should contact our office to obtain a discount code.
- Hospital systems ONLY – we are also offering a “Student Nurse Recruitment Luncheon” – click here to register (please note, this luncheon is only open to hospital systems. If you are unsure whether your organization would qualify, please contact our office.)
Due to our campus recruitment policy, the following organizations are not eligible to register for the Fair:
– Organizations offering only independent contractor work-from-home sales positions (i.e. Avon, Mary Kay, etc.)
– Organizations that require unpaid training as a condition of employment.
– Individuals seeking personal hires for in-home positions such as babysitting, personal care, etc.
– Organizations seeking interns to provide unpaid work without educational value and/or supervision.
EMPLOYERS: REGISTER FOR THE FAIR HERE