Paid. Competitive. Diverse. The opportunities for internships at Erie Insurance grow year after year. View the available internships.
Erie Insurance is committed to helping students learn and grow through our Future Focus Internship Program, which offers challenging opportunities for students to gain relevant and real-world business experience at a Fortune 500 company.
Our summer internships are paid, competitive and available in many disciplines. The majority of our internship opportunities are located at our headquarters in Erie, but there may be some claims and sales internship opportunities available in our field offices.
Ready to apply? Keep in mind that:
- Applicants must have a related major and currently be a full-time college student pursuing a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college/university or currently be completing a master’s degree program full-time.
- A bachelor’s degree student should have completed at least their sophomore year and must be returning to school in the Fall 2022 semester.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 is required to be eligible for an internship
Note: Erie Insurance internships are highly competitive so it is recommended you submit your resume for a review with EU career center staff prior to applying.
About the Internship
The internship includes orientation to the company and the insurance industry through:
- A variety of challenging assignments in a stimulating work environment
- A personal mentor
- Networking events with CEO and executives
- Welcome and wrap up events
- Educational programs and roundtable lunches
- Community service projects
There are also social and networking events and recreational activities that will round out your experience in Erie.
Relocation assistance to Erie for summer is available to those who qualify.
The ERIE Intern Experience: 2020 Virtual Internships
In 2020, Erie Insurance’s summer internship program went virtual due to the COVID-19 pandemic. What was it like? Our 2020 ERIE interns explain it all.