The Career Center hosts several virtual employer sessions throughout the year. Topics may include:
– Presenting career and internship opportunities that are available with your organization
– Professional development/resumes, interview tips, etc.
– Pipeline creation: Presenting your organization and building awareness
Advantages of virtual sessions:
– Free opportunity to recruit interns and employees – no travel expenses or time spent on campus.
– Interact with students and alumni in real-time, while also providing a recorded session that may be viewed on-demand to reach those who are unable to attend live sessions.
– Expand your reach with no additional investment: EU virtual employer sessions are open to students from our Western Pennsylvania sister institutions, including Slippery Rock University, Clarion University, IUP and Cal U!
Employers interested in hosting a virtual session should complete this form, and a member of our professional staff will be in touch within 1-2 business days to begin planning and coordination.