Career Services and Resources for Alumni (Valid through August 2022)
The following are only available to undergraduate alumni who graduated within the last 12 months:
- One resume/cover letter review by a professional member of our staff. Submit your resume and/or cover letter.
- One 30-minute career coaching appointment – topics may include job searching, building a LinkedIn profile, networking, and more.
Eligible alumni must email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
All alumni may access the following resources:
- Unlimited access to Handshake, the online career platform with thousands of jobs, recruiting events, and career fairs tailored to your interests.
The PennWest University Handshake site will launch in mid-July and you will receive information on how to log-in or request an account at that time.
- Unlimited access to Big Interview, our online interview video lesson service with mock interview practice services (Access code: 2020)
- Access to our online resources for assistance with writing a resume/cover letter
- Ability to sign up for weekly/monthly emails with job opportunities, events, blog posts, and resources tailored to your needs and interests. Go to tartanedge.edinboro.edu and click ‘sign up’ in the top right corner.