Erie Insurance is committed to helping students learn and grow with a challenging internship position that will offer them relevant and real-world business experience.
About us: Erie Insurance is a Fortune 500 company committed to Employee development, professional excellence, and career success. They view a diverse workforce as a competitive advantage and are committed to attracting and retaining the best people they can find. They offer challenging work in an exceptional work environment. Their Home Office is in beautiful Erie, PA, and with field offices in 12 states and the District of Columbia, they employ more than 5,000 people.
About the internship and what they offer:
- ERIE’s internships are paid, competitive, and available in many disciplines.
- Real-world, professional work in a fast paced and competitive professional environment.
- Multiple educational, developmental, and social networking opportunities.
- Face time with high level leaders across the organization, up to and including our President/CEO and our Executive Council.
- Conversion rates of approximately 50% of our graduating interns into full-time positions.
- Relocation is available for eligible students.
Our 2020 Intern Class is likely to be their biggest, most dynamic group yet and we want Edinboro University students to be a part of it!
Students interested in any of the fields listed in the flyer are encouraged to learn more about the program at the link below and attend the upcoming Fall 2019 Career and Internship Fair on October 1. Erie Insurance will be there recruiting interns.